Welcome! For Biotech stuff click on "4 Biotech" in the Top Menu. Similarly for stuff related to Biomedial, B.Pharmacy and Other branches click on "4 Biomedical", "4 B.Pharmacy", "4 Other Branches" respectively.

Earn Money from Mobile

Earn Money from Mobile
Click on the Image to Register in mGinger

PERSONALIZED CRICKET BAT FOR YUVRAJ SINGH

Posted by m.s.chowdary at 9:20 PM

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Reebok Launched a new Personalized Cricket Bat for Yuvraj Singh.

The bat has black and gold colors . The bat sticker design is similar to the tattoo Yuvraj has on his arm. The Colors black and gold have been used to symbolize dynamism, power and most of all victory. The symbol of the feather represents a desire to rise, to be unique. Its also represents self confidence and a fighting spirit.UV stands for a cool synonym of Yuvraj. “My bat is the most important part of my cricketing life. My bat has to stand for something I believe in and what I represent, therefore I decided to personalize it”, said Yuvraj Singh. This is first time ever in the history of international cricket, a cricketer has used a bat sticker with his personal design.

0 comments: