Welcome! For Biotech stuff click on "4 Biotech" in the Top Menu. Similarly for stuff related to Biomedial, B.Pharmacy and Other branches click on "4 Biomedical", "4 B.Pharmacy", "4 Other Branches" respectively.

Earn Money from Mobile

Earn Money from Mobile
Click on the Image to Register in mGinger

4 BIOTECHNOLOGY

Posted by m.s.chowdary at 9:11 AM

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I had started the Blog specially for Biotechnologists. I have provided Syllabus and Old Question Papers for almost all the subjects. The process of updating the blog with complete material is time taking and i wish you understand that. Yet I have provided necessary material for certain topics in various subjects. Wish they will be useful to U. I will be continuously working on providing good and necessary material for the biotechies especially of JNTU.

Please post a comment if you have any thing to say!
Happy Browsing!

Below are the links to various subjects in your course work. You can access the relevant material and question papers by following the links.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

molecular pathogenesis previous question papers iwant.......

Anonymous said...

my name is elbert want to do biotechnology,this blog has been much helpful for me,i just wanna noe r der ny subjects having total organic chemistry chapters or text books plz reply nd also tell me wat are da subjects in first year,nd do organic chemistry subjects proceeds through on for 4yerars
plz reply me....waiting for ur reply?

im weak in organic chemistry?

Hiral said...

Hey Guys I am a 3rd yr Btech Biotech student n i am studying in DR Dy Patil Btech Biotechnology Institute...I would like 2 know wat r the prospects 4 environmental biotechnology n agricultural biotechnology...pls help...this is my contact hiral_mnm@hotmail.com...also wat is the current status of the biotechnology jobs in India

RAKESH said...

please update all the previous question papers including 2010

RAKESH said...

this block is very much useful for bio -technologists thanks !!!!!!!! but it will be more great ful of u by updating it !!!!!!!!!@@@@@rakesh